I accept the challenge to come up with five things you might not know about me, and if you already know them, pretend you didn't, then you'll be pleasantly surprised!
1. I like old movies with Doris Day, Jerry Lewis, Sandra Dee, and anything created by Alfred Hitchcock. Really, I could watch them over and over and over again and never care how many times I've seen them, then I'd watch them again. I can't say that about other movies, even of my modern favorites, well, maybe Fargo.
2. I would rather smell peonies and lilacs than any other flowers in the world. So....I have some lotus essential oil, and I really like it, I just have never smelled a real lotus, so before I add that to the list, I will have to smell a fresh one, and in order to do that, I will need to travel to India.
3. My favorite ice cream flavor is black licorice. Yes, there is such a thing. When I was a child my parents would take us to the dairy barn at South Dakota State University's agriculture college, and we would each get a delicious ice cream cone, the ice cream was made right there, and it was GOOD! They always had black licorice flavor, and that's what I always ordered. I am told they invented cookie dough ice cream, but I haven't looked that fact up to be absolutely sure I should be telling you!
4. If I ever win the lottery, I am determined to help certain causes and people on a list I have compiled over the years, as I truly believe that's the only way you can fully enjoy having so much money. However, I would also treat myself to a ride on the Orient Express....that's what I would do if I had money to burn....ride the Orient Express, yes....I can well imagine that!
5. Last but not least, you will be surprised to know, I am really a chinchilla. Yep. It's true.
Here are a few pictures of March madness: